Our brunch menu is the perfect answer to your relaxed and informal gatherings. From a small family & friends reunion to a post-wedding brunch, or a yoga day retreat, a nourishing and tasty plant-based brunch is guaranteed to please everyone. A great way for you and your guests to start the day the healthy way.
Menu Packages listed above are not exhaustive. We are always happy to create specific menu packages to meet your needs. To further discuss please get in touch - email@example.com
- Chia Pots (different flavours on offer) (gf) (n)
- Overnight Oat Pots (different flavour on offer) (gf) (s)
- Raisins & Spice Oat Breakfast Bars (gf)
- Homemade Granola & Coconut Yogurt (gf) (n) (can be made nut free)
- Pancakes & Selection of toppings (gf) (s)
- Seasonal Fruit Salads (gf)
- Banana Bread Loaf * (n)
- Scones with Coconut Cream & Jam (s)
- Grapefruit Drizzle loaf
- Almond and Seasonal Fruits Baked Oats (gf) (n)
- Tofu Scramble & Garlic Mushrooms toasts * (s)
- Avocado & Toasted Seeds toasts *
- Fresh Sourdough bread with homemade jam & nut butter (n)
(gf) = Gluten free
* = Can be made Gluten free
(n) = Contains nuts
(s) = Contains soy
Please note that we use nuts in a lot of our recipes therefore there is a risk of cross contamination, for this reason we do not cater for people with serious nut allergies.
Please make sure to let us know if you or your guests have any food allergies/intolerance when ordering. For further information and advice regarding food allergies please do get in touch or check our T&C's.
We operate mainly around the Central Belt of Scotland (Glasgow, Edinburgh & Stirling) but we are happy to consider enquiries from further afield. Please note a charge will be added to your costs for delivery.
Crockery & cutlery available to hire on request.